ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Daniel Matthew Silvernail Architect (DMSA) founded in 1997 is a full-service architectural firm in Soquel California. We offer wide-ranging experience in most project types a sampling of which includes:
• Custom homes.
• Additions and alterations to existing homes.
• Multi-family residences.
• Office buildings.
• Veterinary facilities.
• Tenant improvements.
• Mixed-use buildings.
• Police and Fire Facilities.
• Governmental offices.
• Municipal District Facilities.
OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES:
We offer an extensive range of reliable professional services of the highest caliber including:
• Land Use Planning.
• Schematic design.
• Permit processing.
• Construction Contract Administration.
• Structural analysis.
• Field observation services.
• Passive solar design.
• Alternative technologies e.g. straw bale construction.
• Green building metrics e.g. LEED.
We welcome both new commissions and your referrals. To learn more about our firm or to arrange an initial consultation please call us at (831) 462.9138 or visit our website at: http://www.silvernailarch.com/